Major Career Roles:
- Chair, Swarovski International Holding AG
- Chair and Lead Operating Director, Schleich GmbH (Partners Group)
- Vice Chair, Barclays Bank Suisse Private Banking
- Independent Director, INGKA/IKEA
- Independent Director and Chair, DIA Group
- Independent Director, Telia AB and Fortum Oyj
- Independent Director, Breitling (CVC and Partners Group)
- CEO, Safilo Group SpA
Other Career Highlights:
- Executive Board member and Chief Human Resources Officer, SAP SE
- Divisional CEO/General Manager Nordic Region, Procter & Gamble
- Lead Independent Non-Executive Director, Aryzta AG
- Independent Non-Executive Director, AO World plc
- Independent Non-Executive Director, Zertus GmbH
Luisa Delgado has multi-industry knowledge in FMCG, luxury goods and IT, which has been acquired from working as a CEO and then Chair within the private sector and public companies.
Luisa is the Chair of Schleich and Swarovski, Vice Chair of Barclays Bank Suisse (Private Banking), and a Board member of INGKA/IKEA, Breitling, Fortum, Telia, and DIA where she is the Chair of the Nominations and Remuneration Committees. Her international Board experience stretches across listed, family owned, and private-equity invested companies.
Luisa has over 30 years of international managerial experience, namely as CEO of Safilo, Executive Board member of SAP, and Nordic CEO and Western Europe HRVP of Procter & Gamble.
Luisa has a long-standing passion and track record in leadership development. She focuses on strategy & transformation, innovation & culture and authenticity & personal purpose. She is personally committed to the role of entrepreneurship in promoting social inclusion.
As a private investor Luisa is a sought-after co-entrepreneur and adviser in start-up ventures with particular tech-enabled ESG focus.