Major Career Roles:
- Chair, Travis Perkins plc
- CEO, Save the Children International
- Non-Executive Director, Compagnie Financière Richemont SA
- Non-Executive Director, WPP plc
- Non-Executive Director, Standard Chartered plc
- CEO, London First
Other Career Highlights:
- Non-Executive Director and Digital Impact and Sustainability Committee Chair, BT Group plc
- Trustee, Disasters Emergency Committee
- Division Managing Director, Thomson Reuters Corp.
- Director of Global Marketing, Cortex Corp.
Jasmine Whitbread is a senior leader with 20 years of experience in sustainability and ESG, both working with the leaders of large listed businesses to navigate this increasingly critical set of issues, and in leading international NGOs, providing a uniquely valuable perspective.
Jasmine is Chair of Travis Perkins plc, a Non-Executive Director and Chair of the Governance and Sustainability Committee of Compagnie Financière Richemont SA, a Non-Executive Director and Compensation Committee Chair of WPP plc and Advisor at Brown Advisory Inc. Previously Jasmine was a Non-Executive Director and Culture and Sustainability Committee Chair of Standard Chartered plc.
Jasmine was the first ever CEO of Save the Children International, aligning all 30 members of the federation behind a single mission, strategy and campaigning voice spanning over 100 countries.