Major Career Roles:
- Independent Chair, Logitech International SA
- Independent Outside Director, GSK plc
- Independent Outside Director, Sony Group Corp.
- CEO, Jack Wills Ltd
- Group Chief Marketing Officer, Vodafone plc
- Trustee, University of Oxford
- Partner, McKinsey & Co.
- Independent Non-Executive Director, GlaxoSmithKline plc
Other Career Highlights:
- Senior Independent Director, Oxford Nanopore Technologies plc
- Non-Executive Director, Great Portland Estates plc
- Non-Executive Director, NHS England
- Non-Executive Director, Whitbread plc
- Non-Executive Director, Ocado Group plc
- Director, John Sloan Dickey Center for International Understanding, Dartmouth College
- Trustee, Prince’s Trust
- Chair, British Heart Foundation
- Trustee, English National Ballet
- Deputy Chair, Cancer Research UK
- Managing Director, TalkTalk Telecom Ltd
Wendy Becker has a wealth of experience of consumer goods, fashion, technology, telecommunications and consulting sectors. She works with and advises companies in the consumer technology space, particularly those working cross borders.
Wendy is Independent Chair of Logitech International SA and Independent Non-Executive Director of GlaxoSmithKline plc. She is Independent Outside Director of Sony Group Corp. and a Non-Executive Director of Oxford University Press Ltd.
Wendy is also a Trustee of the University of Oxford and a Non-Executive Director of the Saïd Business School, University of Oxford.
Previously, Wendy was Senior Independent Non-Executive Director of Whitbread plc, Ocado plc, Great Portland Estates plc and Oxford Nanopore Technologies plc.
Wendy started her career in brand management at Procter & Gamble and spent 15 years at McKinsey where she was a partner in the San Francisco office and the London office, where she led the Consumer and Retail practice across Europe.
Wendy was named one of the Top 50 Women to Watch in International Business by the FT.