W. H. “Bill” Easter III
Major Career Roles:
- Chair, President and CEO of DCP Midstream LLC
- Director and Committee Chair of Delta Air Lines Inc.
- Director and Technology & Environmental Sustainability Committee Chair of Emerson Electric Inc
- Director, President and CEO of Conoco Jet Nordic A.B.
Other Career Highlights:
- Director and immediate past Chair of Memorial Hermann Health System
- Director of Baker Hughes Inc, Sunoco Inc, Concho Resources Inc and Grupo AeroMexico S.B.A de C.V.
- Vice Chair of Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce
Bill Easter is an accomplished senior leader and board director with over 40 years of executive experience in the energy, energy services, aviation, healthcare, and industrial automation sectors.
Bill is a Director and Audit Committee Chair of Delta Air Lines Inc. and a Director and Technology & Environmental Sustainability Chair of Emerson Electric Inc. Previously, he served as a Director of Grupo AeroMexico S.B.A. de C.V., Concho Resources Inc., BakerHughes Inc., Sunoco Inc., DCP Midstream Partners LP, and Conoco Jet Nordic A.B.
Bill is the retired Chair, President and Chief Executive Officer of DCP Midstream LLC, one of the largest US processors and marketers of natural gas and natural gas liquids. Bill also previously held senior leadership, operating and commercial roles at ConocoPhillips Inc., in the areas of hydrocarbon supply, transportation, refining and marketing – domestically and internationally.
Bill has a long history of community service. He is a Director of Houston, TX based Memorial Hermann Health System. He has also been involved in educational and industry activities including the American-Swedish Chamber of Commerce.
Bill holds a bachelor’s degree in finance from the University of Houston and a master’s degree in management from Stanford University.