Major Career Roles:
- Chair, GasLog Ltd
- Chair, Drylog Ltd
- Chair, Ceres Shipping Ltd
Other Career Highlights:
- Chair, Euronav NV
- Board member, Odfjell SE
- Founder, Seachem Tankers Ltd
- Advisory Board member, DVB Nedship Bank
- Board member, International Shipowners Reinsurance Co.
- Non-Executive Director, Sigco PTC Ltd
- Director, West of England Insurance Services (Luxembourg) SA
- Director, Onassis Foundation
- Director, John F Kennedy School
- Board member, Hellenic Marine Environment Protection Association
Peter Livanos is a businessman and entrepreneur with a wealth of international professional experience across the oil and gas, and shipping sectors.
Peter is Chair of Gaslog Ltd, DryLog Ltd and Ceres Shipping Ltd. He is the co-founder and Partner of MW&L Capital Partners Ltd, a member of the Council of the American Bureau of Shipping and Chair of the Greek National Committee. He is also a member of the Board of Trustees for New York- Presbyterian Hospital.
In 1989, Peter formed Seachem Tankers Ltd, which joined forces with Odfjell in 2000, creating Odfjell ASA, the world’s largest chemical-tanker operator.
Peter is also the Chair of Ceres Shipping, a family shipping group with interests in the dry bulk and liquified natural-gas transportation sectors. In addition, he pioneered the move of Greek shipping into LNG transportation and is the controlling shareholder of GasLog Ltd, one of the largest private LNG fleets.
Peter continues as the third generation in the family shipping group and is keenly interested in the management of family succession.