Lynn L. Elsenhans
Major Career Roles:
- Chair/CEO, Sunoco and Sunoco Logistics
- Independent Director, Saudi Aramco
- Non-Executive Director, GSK plc
- Independent Director, Baker Hughes Co.
- Independent Director, Peter Kiewit and Sons Inc.
Other Career Highlights:
- Trustee, Rice University
- Independent Director, Flowserve Corp.
- Independent Director, International Paper Co.
- Director, Texas Medical Center
- Various positions, Royal Dutch Shell plc
Lynn Elsenhans has significant senior-leadership experience within international businesses spanning the energy, energy services, petrochemicals, paper and packaging, pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare, and flow-control equipment sectors.
Lynn is an Independent Director of Saudi Aramco, Baker Hughes Co. and Peter Kiewit and Sons Inc. She is a Trustee Emeritus of Rice University and an Emeritus Advisory Board member of the Baker Institute of Rice University. She is currently an Advisory Board member of the Whitney School of Engineering at John Hopkins University. Previously, Lynn was Non-Executive Director of GlaxoSmithKline Corp.
Lynn is the former Chair and Chief Executive Officer of Sunoco and Sunoco Logistics Partners. Whilst at Sunoco, Lynn participated in the refining, logistics, fuels’ marketing, convenience retail, petrochemical, and metallurgical-grade coke sectors.
Prior to Sunoco, Lynn had a 28-year career with Royal Dutch Shell in the US, Singapore and London, with positions including Executive Vice President Global Manufacturing (Refining and Petrochemicals), Chief Executive of US Downstream and US Country Chair, and Chief Executive Oil Products in Asia Pacific Middle East.